TELEPHONE: 07882 810151 / 07747308503

BOOKING INFORMATION

Please enter the start and end dates on the calendar for the motorhome you require.

The following rules apply:

Low Season - NOVEMBER - End of FEBRUARY - MINIMUM 3 night hire

Mid Season - OCTOBER, MARCH and APRIL - MINIMUM 3 night hire

High Season - MAY - End of SEPTEMBER - MINIMUM 3 night hire

Other Durations: 
If you need fewer days than shown on minimum hire please contact MCMotorhomes and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.


PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES AND LOCATIONS

All vehicles are hired out from our main depot at Linwood, close to Glasgow Airport. We can also pick you up from Prestwick Airport or Edinburgh Airport by TAXI and deliver you back their after your hire. An additional charge will be incurred for this, and is show when you make your booking.

PICK UP TIMES: 1PM - 4PM

DROP OFF TIMES 8AM - 11AM


OTHER DURATIONS:

If you need less days than shown on minimum hire please contact MC-Motorhomes and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.


PAYMENTS:

When you book via our website you will be asked to pay 25% of the total cost of your hire. The remaining balance, a further 75% will be required 14 days before your hire is due to commence.

The remaining balance can be paid via our website - you will receive a link in your email with details instructions to  pay your balance securely online, alternatively you can also make a payment over the phone to one of our representatives.


MC MOTORHOMES LTD


St James Business Centre
Linwood Road, Paisley
PA3 3AT
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
COMPANY REG NO:SC544631
TEL: 07882 810151 / 07747308503